Thursday, July 15, 2010

Rustic Blessings


I absolutely LOVE primitives. The more the better was my mantra!! But......my house was getting a little too full and the dusting is a full time job so three years ago I decided to start my own business here on our farm. I wanted to have a business I loved and items I could sell all while staying true to myself. This is where Rustic Blessings was born. It is a little shop in the small town of South River. We are about 8 km from town on Eagle Lake Road!! Last year I expanded and built a second shop so I could of course buy MORE prims......
We are open Monday thru Friday from 10-4 pm and Saturday from 11-2 pm. Just call or take a chance and come by off hours and I am more than happy to accomodate my prim friends!!!!

My husband Ron also works from our home running a sawmill, plowing snow in the winter, making Maple Syrup in the Spring (which is also sold in our shop), haying and owns and operates a beef farm. He is my inspiration every day and the reason I took a chance and started my own shop here. We sell all your prim needs and if its not here I will try to order it in for you; gifts, decor, old fashioned pop and goodies, maple syrup of course, maple goodies and much more!!!

The shop has been busy today which makes my prim little heart sing!!! Well, off to work on some fair projects with the kiddies. Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment